Our mission is to provide a learning environment that promotes the intellectual, artistic, physical, cultural, and emotional development of our students. We seek to create an educational experience based upon a curriculum reflecting the standards set forth in the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks. Recognizing and serving individual differences, interests, and abilities, our educational community aims to prepare students to become informed, skilled, and responsible citizens.
ABINGTON HIGH SCHOOLS STUDENTS WILL:
1. COMMUNICATE - effectively through speaking, writing, the arts, and technology.
2. DEMONSTRATE - high level thinking skills to reason and problem solve.
3. WORK - toward mastery of course specific content.
4. PARTICIPATE - productively in their own educational progress.
5. ACT- with respect toward the people, property, and safety of our school community.
6. EXHIBIT - appropriate social behavior that reflects kindness and tolerance.