Information for Seniors
- If you have been told you are receiving a scholarship from an outside source, for example, a Union Scholarship, Bank, or Elks Scholarship,please let guidance know by Monday, May 22nd or if you find out later, let us know as soon as possible.
- The Senior Picnic is scheduled for Friday, June 2nd. Senior parent volunteers are still needed! To donate time or food, please contact Alicia Marando (Marando1105@verizon.net, 617-653-0591), Maureen Sweeney (email@example.com, 781-706-1550), or sign up at http://signup.com/go/AxgxeUx).
- Volunteers are still needed for the Senior Breakfast on Friday, May 26th. For donations, please contact Kim McCann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-631-2939.
- Twenty ($20.00) Dollars for Cap & Gown is due in the main office by Friday, May 26th.
- Please complete your buy backs and submit them to the main office no later than Friday, May 26th. You are allowed two per term; however with a week in between each buy back.
Please see Mrs. Kinsman in Room 207
05/26 - SENIOR BREAKFAST
05/26 - SENIOR RECEPTION, 4:30 PM, AHS
06/01 - SENIOR AWARDS EVENING, 7:00 PM, AHS GYM
06/02 - SENIOR PICNIC
06/03 - GRADUATION, 10:00 AM, AHS GYM