ATTENTION SENIORS! Check your email for information about the following scholarships!
- HARBOR ONE: Plan to attend 2 or 4 yr. college, Someone in immediate family must have an active Harbor One account, Immediate relatives of Harbor One Employees are not eligible. Online app available January 15, 2018 due March 12, 2018 www.harborone.com/scholaership for more information.
- SOUTH SHORE BAY BAND ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIP: Info in guidance due April 6, 2018.
- REBEKAH ASSEMBLY OF MA: Deadline is March 15, 2018 applications in guidance.
- SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN: $20,000 per year, see counselor, info in scholarship book.
- The ABINGTON MUSIC PARENTS/FRIENDS OF MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP form is now available in the guidance.
- PLYMOUTH CHAPTER OF THE MA ASSOCIATION OF INSURANCE WOMEN, INC. SCHOLARSHIP is available in the guidance department. You do not need to be going into insurance to apply – deadline March 30, 2018.
·ABINGTON YOUTH SOCCER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM – details at firstname.lastname@example.org. – postmarked no later than April 15, 2018.
- ABINGTON FIREFIGHTERS LOCAL 2080 SCHOLARSHIP is available in guidance. deadline April 2, 2018.
The Abington Firefighters Local 2080 Scholarship is available in the Guidance Department. Deadline April 2nd.COLLEGE VISITATIONS
The student/family visit to a college campus is an important part of the post-secondary planning process. Students are encouraged to schedule college interviews and campus tours to help them make more informed choices. Often these visits cannot be scheduled around the high school calendar. Juniors and seniors will be allowed five college visits that must be completed by May 1st of their senior year. Military visits include tours, information sessions, interviews placement exams and other military obligations. Upon return to school the student must bring a note from the school visited to the main office.